- Finely slice the onions
- Add besan, Kosh Wheat + Oats Atta, baking soda and coriander leaves and mix well
- Pour a little water and mix so that the onions are coated with the batter properly. Ensure that the batter is slightly thick
- Heat oil in a pan
- Take small portions of the mixture and drop them into the oil and fry till they turn golden brown
- Strain the oil and place them on an absorbent paper.
- Serve with chutney or ketchup as preferred.
NOTE : Different pakodas can be made in the same manner by replacing onions with the vegetable of your choice. Example – potatoes, paneer, etc.